Contributors shall upload a 1 page abstract on Springer OCS-Tool containing:
- the sub-topic, what it is made for (indicate if it is in the frame of TRR 154)
- the intended type of presentation (oral, poster)
- the authors (presenting author underlined with his Email address)
- the title and a short description of the results.
- The formats are given here: Link will be announced shortly.
After the acceptance of your abstract, your full paper (4-8 pages) will be reviewed by the program committee. The proceedings of the iSEnEC 2020 containing all final accepted scientific papers will be published by Springer Vieweg.
Together with the submission of the abstract the main author has to agree also for his co-authors that the full version of his contribution can be published by Springer. Please note, that all pictures and graphics will be printed in b&w. The abstract has to follow the formal requirements given: Link will be announced shortly.